All welcome. Indigenous guests, see below for free access.
Litethriive™ presents UPRIISE: healing mindset, conversation, and ceremony, online, with a panel of incredible guests.
Carving a revolutionary path forward means uniting Indigenous voices with settler hearts and spirits. Settlers, come to listen and begin taking part in our own collective healing so we can SHOW UP for Indigenous sisters and brothers.
UNIFIED ACTION is needed to reimagine and redesign the future of Canada.
Cost is pay-what-you-can, supporting the hard work of the panelists. Recommended contribution is $20.
Indigenous friends, please enter $5 as a place-holder and use code GUESTPASS8 to join us free of charge.
- Angela DeMontigny: Canadian Designer + Fashion Industry Leader
- Nicole McCormick: Journalist, Rogers Communication
- Amber George: Portfolio Artist, L’Oreal
- Carla Robinson: Writer, Producer
- Michele-Elise Burnett: Artistic Director, Celebration of Nations; President of Kakekalanicks
- Erin Moraghan, Litethriive™ Founder
Thank you for being part of our ongoing kindness revolution!
3 hours prior to the event, you’ll receive the Zoom access link to this session. If you do not receive the link, contact [email protected]
How to prepare:
- All you’ll need is you in a comfortable, quiet space where you can find stillness and reflection.
- We recommend having a journal handy in the event that inspirations or intentions arise.
- We would LOVE you to share this event with friends, family, and colleagues.
- You’ll want to ensure your internet signal is strong enough for Zoom.
- You do not need to appear on camera however we find that the power of togetherness is strongest when you do!