End 2020 with a personal revolution.
NOVEMBER 18 2020 – JANUARY 8 2021
This isn’t anything like your average fitness or yoga challenge. Welcome to the ultimate Mind Body Rebellion: We’re taking everything to the next level. Are you ready?
It’s your time to rise.
Everyone’s talking about getting to the end of 2020, but we believe in embracing RIGHT NOW. We want to START the new year feeling our clearest, strongest, and most inspired, and we’re not waiting around for New Year’s Resolutions. This challenge is for everyone who’s ready to RISE UP and embrace their bravest path forward. If you want more of all this in your life, this is the challenge you NEED to finish 2020 on your terms:
- Your strongest, healthiest body, no matter what your fitness level.
- A strong, resilient mind, with the tools to stay positive under pressure.
- A life-long commitment to self care.
- Easy nutrition habits you can keep forever.
- A community of coaches who know your name, and 100% have your back. LIVE.
- PLUS, your participation supports empowering programs for Indigenous women in Canada. More on that below!
Every. Single. Day.
We’re challenging you to get on your mat each day during the toughest time of the year to stay committed: the holidays! We’ll help you create unstoppable mental resilience and whole-body vibrancy – you’ll be THRIIVING strong straight into the new year. You’ll feel rested, refreshed, and ready to rock 2021.
Why every day? Will I have time for this?
YES! We’re giving you tools to completely transform how your feel inside and out by getting on your mat for as little as 5 minutes every day. Whether it’s a full-blown workout or several grounded breaths, we’ll prioritize our wellbeing by connecting with our bodies and minds each and every day.
Ready for revolution?
Here’s what you get.
- LIVE mindset coaching with Erin Moraghan and special guest coach Greg Klym 3 mornings weekly.
- Over 10 live workouts weekly, plus loads of on-demand yoga, strength training, and power workouts with our expert coaches.
- Crush 10 live workouts weekly, plus a HUGE variety of on-demand training like strength training, HIIT, boxing, yoga, rolling, stretching, and TONS more.
- All programming curated by Registered Kinesiologist Amanda Myers and studio Founder Erin Moraghan.
- Intuitive eating guidelines from our coaching team, along with Jess Paladino, Registered Dietitian.
- Live chats with our resident therapist, Lauralea Lloyd.
- All live sessions are recorded for later viewing.
Complete the challenge and WIN our limited edition shirt, designed by renowned Indigenous Canadian designer Angela DeMontigny.
Shipped to wherever you are in North America.
You can’t buy this…you can only earn it. Printed locally and delivered right to your door in January! A reminder all year long of the brave way you started 2021.
- $348 + TAXES.
- Registration closes at 8 AM ET on November 18th.
- Personal training upgrades available. Email [email protected] for pricing, questions, and support.
- Already a member? Check your inbox for member pricing or contact us.
The kick-off: November 18, 7:30 PM ET
Join our entire panel for a one hour kickoff event live on Zoom. (Or watch later on demand.) Get to know your entire coaching team for over 50 days of life-changing mind-body coaching and inspiration. Find out how you could win an elite GOLD membership valued at $3500 CD!
- Hosted by Teghan Beaudette, Journalist, CBC.
- Greg Klym, Mindfulness coach and expert.
- Angela DeMontigny, Fashion Designer and Indigenous mentor for Entreprenorth.
- Jess Paladino, Registered Dietitian.
- Lauralea Lloyd, Therapist.
- Erin Moraghan, Litethriive Founder + Coach.
- Christie Myers, Head Coach and The Boss.
- Amanda Myers, Registered Kinesiologist.
- Mike Rivait, Personal Trainer.
A portion of proceeds from registration and all challenge events benefits the Entreprenorth program via Make Way. DeMontigny is a mentor with Entreprenorth,and we support this program in honour of her work helping Indigenous Canadian women build sustainable careers in design.