ONLINE OR IN-PERSON
Litethriive is a wellness movement for people who believe that being healthy is about being connected: to nature, nourishment, community, and kindness. We’re here together to get strong, clear, and conscious, and to ripple out more of the same. Because wellness should accessible to everyone.
Our schedule focuses on finding the balance between brave strength and focused stillness. Our online membership features live classes with personalized coaching, and access to hundreds of online mindset and movement sessions. Click below for online details including our schedule, or scroll down for in-person news!
IN-PERSON! THRIIVELAB by Litethriive.
Permanent MORNING SERIES
Our brand new and exclusive wellness home, where we’d LOVE you to be one of only 22 members!
THRIIVELAB is a social enterprise, meaning that what happens on our mats ripples out into the community. Your membership fees help give back to the community in many different ways! Watch our socials for impact stories.
How we live:
- Eat more. (You don’t need to tell us twice!)
- Train smart. (Deep strength. Nourishing mobility. Optimal function.)
- Rest + sleep. (Take advantage of rest days and improve sleep. We’ll help!)
- Ripple kindness. (The very best part.)
- Monday: 6:15 AM: LIFT • Upper Body + Core
- Wednesday: 6:15 AM LOAD • Legs + Core
- Thursday 6:15 AM: MOVE • Function + Flow
- Click for more details on the schedule!
- BONUS: Tuesday 7 PM FIREFLOW • with Trish Masters ($20 per class or free for members)
- Access to this winter’s EVENT SERIES – click here for the schedule!
- Unlimited access to Litethriive’s live and on-demand movement and mindset programs. Access everything you need for your wellness when you travel or are on the go!
- Nutrition and lifestyle supports in your inbox weekly.
- Ripple out change by helping us collectively support Porchlight Counselling + Addiction Services .
- All the goodness that comes from being part of this crew!
Things to know:
- $248 billed monthly.
- Our strength sessions utilize a wide variety of implements and tools with a focus on kettlebells, dumbbells, instability tools, and yes, bands make some special appearances!
- We train shoeless. Please note that grip socks are mandatory in the studio.
- Yoga mats are required. Yes, you can store your mat at the space.
- Your $108 deposit holds your spot and is deducted from your first membership payment. Note that this deposit is non-refundable.
- You can cancel any time before your upcoming monthly payments. There are no partial refunds or credits.
7 Grand Ave S, Suite 109. Next to Molloy’s in the former Galt House of Yarn. Ample parking and easy walking access near trails and the pedestrian bridge. We can’t wait to move with you!