This salad is insanely delicious but it also happens to be AIP friendly, paleo, low FODMAP and gluten free. Unless you’re a plant-based eater, you’ll love the indulgent feeling of this beautiful, satiating meal! We love it for breakfast.
Steak boats for two:
- 1 large beef tenderloin, cooked to your preference and chopped. (Any steak cut will do).
- 6 strips of cooked bacon chopped.
- One large ripe avocado, diced (reduce avocado for low FODMAP. Monash University says 1/8th of an avo meets low FODMAP levels.)
- 1 large leaf of swiss chard, washed, dried, and chiffonade into fine ribbons.
- 1 inch of the green part of a green/spring onion.
- About 2 tablespoons each of maple syrup and lemon or lime juice.
- Toss and add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with romaine leaf boats as little wraps.